Bellevue CERT will conduct a CERT Basic Training during Summer 2021. This training will follow the recently authorized hybrid format consisting of both online and in-person training sessions.
The student will complete the twelve hours of online training in June and July. Optional bi-weekly Zoom meetings will be offered with a CERT-qualified coach to discuss the material, answer questions, and begin to form relationships with your fellow students.
All students will then train the practical requirements during two full days, Saturday August 7 and Sunday August 8.
After the completion of all requirements on Sunday August 8, you will become CERT qualified and receive your CERT Basic Training completion certificate.
Training Considerations during COVID-19 Pandemic
- For this Summer 2021 training, we do require that all students be fully vaccinated. Future trainings in 2022 and beyond will probably not have this requirement. If you do not wish or cannot receive the vaccine, please wait for a future training. Please sign up to be notified of future trainings on this form.
- Face coverings must be worn.
- It is possible these requirements may be relaxed prior to August 7.
- Students that were enrolled in the Spring 2020 CERT Basic Training that was canceled, will be given signup priority in this training.
By submitting the form below, you make this agreement with Bellevue CERT:
- I agree to complete the twelve hours of online training and forward my online completion certificate to Bellevue CERT by July 31.
- I agree to attend in-person training Saturday August 7 and Sunday August 8, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- I agree to be “fully vaccinated” by August 7 (final vaccine dose administered by July 24).
- I agree to wear a mask or face covering during the in-person training.
Last Updated on 2021-05-27